TransMedCare Expect The Best – Long Distance Medical Transport
Thank you for your submission
a TransMedCare representative will get back with you shortly.
Let Us Get You Home Safely | 888-984-3722
Expect the best for your loved ones.
O2 On Board. Travel w/ Family
Ensuring complete coordination bedside-to-bedside alleviating as much stress as possible for your loved ones transportation needs.
888-984-3722 | Let us get you home safely.
- Affordable transportation without sacrificing quality or comfort
- Years of experience in non-emergency medical transport
- Spacious & luxurious high top Sprinter van
- Compassionate and attentive crew
- Safe and friendly
- All meals are provided for the patient and passanger
- Passenger or pet can come along
- Comfortable 6 inch memory foam mattress
- All drivers are certified in CPR and Defensive Driving
Prior to TransMedCare transport.
Questions to determine your exact transportation needs.
- Departure & Arrival Destinations
- Desired Date & Time of Departure
- Patient’s Medical Status
- Medication Needs
- Personal Belongings
- Passengers or Pets
- Diet Restrictions
- Constant Care on-board medical staff to include vitals, blood sugar checks, O2 levels, patient movement
- Medications will be administrated as directed
- Meals provided to patient & passenger
- Provide updates to the family & arrival destination
- Entertainment for those traveling including a TV with DVDs
Long Distance Elderly Transport
State to State Medical Transport
National Patient Transport
Cross Country Medical Transport
TransMedCare provides the following non-emergency medical transportation services:
Long Distance Medical Transport, State to State Medical Transport, Long Distance Elderly Transport, Long Distance Patient Transport , Long Distance Ground Medical Transport, Long Distance Non-Emergency Transport,
Bed To Bed Transport, Coast To Coast Transport, Long Distance Transport With Nurse, Nursing Home Transport, Medical Transport, Transport With Passenger, Home To Home Transport, Private Ambulance Transport, Hospice Transport, Medical Transport, Medical Care Transport, Stretcher Transport, Transport For Patients After Surgery, Patient Care Transport, Medical Transports, and Transport For Patients With Dementia, Long Distance Medical Transportation Services, Long Distance Patient Transport, Long Distance Elderly Transport, State to State Patient Transport, Cross Country Medical Transport, Cross Country Patient Transport, Regional Patient Transport, Regional Medical Transport, Out of State Patient Transport, Out of State Medical Transport, Long Distance Hospice Transport, National Patient Transport, Long Distance Ground Transport, Affordable Long Distance Patient Transport, and Affordable Long Distance Medical Transport.
TransMedCare is a Non-Emergency Transportation Business ( transports must be 300+ miles ).