There are no words to adequately express my appreciation of a job well done! From my initial contact with Andrew at TransMedCare, to the placement of my aunt her in new room, I could not have been more pleased. The professionalism, timeliness, courtesy, excellent correspondence via emails and willingness to go the extra mile are traits rarely seen in the business world today. Andrew and Kim take great pride in what they do and it is clearly evident for all to see.
Let Us Get You Home Safely
Expect the best for your loved ones.
Prior to Trans-MedCare transport.
Questions to determine your exact transportation needs.
- Departure & Arrival Destinations
- Desired Date & Time of Departure
- Patient’s Medical Status
- Medication Needs
- Personal Belongings
- Passengers or Pets
- Diet Restrictions
- Constant Care on-board medical staff to include vitals, blood sugar checks, O2 levels, patient movement
- Medications will be administrated as directed
- Meals provided to patient & passenger
- Provide updates to the family & arrival destination