I recently hired Trans-MedCare to transport my 89 year old Aunt who needs oxygen 24/7. We moved her from Melbourne to Pompano Beach, Fl. to be closer to me. Jeremy and Felicia took excellent care of her. They made her feel very comfortable and she said the bed was also very comfortable. They also went above and beyond when we had issues when we arrived at the assistant living facility. Andrew, the owner of the company was very helpful and made the transaction easy. I highly recommend this service. Thank you again to the whole team!
Let Us Get You Home Safely
Expect the best for your loved ones.
Prior to Trans-MedCare transport.
Questions to determine your exact transportation needs.
- Departure & Arrival Destinations
- Desired Date & Time of Departure
- Patient’s Medical Status
- Medication Needs
- Personal Belongings
- Passengers or Pets
- Diet Restrictions
- Constant Care on-board medical staff to include vitals, blood sugar checks, O2 levels, patient movement
- Medications will be administrated as directed
- Meals provided to patient & passenger
- Provide updates to the family & arrival destination