I contracted TransMedCare to transport my mom from IL to TN. Before the transport I had many questions the agent answered the phone every time I called but once and even then called me back within 5 minutes, a few of these calls were well after normal hours. Their van looked fine to me, the team assigned to the transport were friendly and accommodating. I was in frequent contact with the nurse via text the entire trip (we declined the offer to ride with due to other commitments). The team picked up and dropped off at the times predetermined. I would recommend TMC to anyone with a similar need.
Let Us Get You Home Safely
Expect the best for your loved ones.
Prior to Trans-MedCare transport.
Questions to determine your exact transportation needs.
- Departure & Arrival Destinations
- Desired Date & Time of Departure
- Patient’s Medical Status
- Medication Needs
- Personal Belongings
- Passengers or Pets
- Diet Restrictions
- Constant Care on-board medical staff to include vitals, blood sugar checks, O2 levels, patient movement
- Medications will be administrated as directed
- Meals provided to patient & passenger
- Provide updates to the family & arrival destination