I needed to arrange transport for a family member between a hospital in DC and a rehab facility in NC following hip surgery. TransMedCare was the only company I could find available on short notice (24 hours), and they were significantly less expensive than other options I explored. I rode along as a passenger. The two staff members were friendly and attentive. As promised, they called both me and the relevant facility in advance of arrival on either end. The vehicle was clean and comfortable and equipped with what we needed. The only constructive feedback I had was that the driving was a bit fast during a spell of heavy rain en route. Otherwise it was an uneventful ride, and we arrived safely and on time. Dealing with Andrew, the owner, before and after the trip regarding scheduling and payment was pleasant and efficient.
Let Us Get You Home Safely
Expect the best for your loved ones.
Prior to Trans-MedCare transport.
Questions to determine your exact transportation needs.
- Departure & Arrival Destinations
- Desired Date & Time of Departure
- Patient’s Medical Status
- Medication Needs
- Personal Belongings
- Passengers or Pets
- Diet Restrictions
- Constant Care on-board medical staff to include vitals, blood sugar checks, O2 levels, patient movement
- Medications will be administrated as directed
- Meals provided to patient & passenger
- Provide updates to the family & arrival destination