TransMedCare provided superior service transporting my bedridden father from Indiana to Florida. The service began with a very informative phone call that explained the transport process and answered all of the questions we had. Scheduling was a breeze with the TransMedCare staff making all of the arrangements with the rehabilitation center. The transport team kept us up-to-date during the transport and arrived as scheduled. My father arrived in a great mood. Then the transport team transferred my father from the transport bed to the bed in his room. Not ending there, the team explained all of the instructions and medication from the rehabilitation center. The entire TransMedCare team where extremely friendly and very professional.
Let Us Get You Home Safely
Expect the best for your loved ones.
Prior to Trans-MedCare transport.
Questions to determine your exact transportation needs.
- Departure & Arrival Destinations
- Desired Date & Time of Departure
- Patient’s Medical Status
- Medication Needs
- Personal Belongings
- Passengers or Pets
- Diet Restrictions
- Constant Care on-board medical staff to include vitals, blood sugar checks, O2 levels, patient movement
- Medications will be administrated as directed
- Meals provided to patient & passenger
- Provide updates to the family & arrival destination